The Marie Show


My favorite thing about being a crafter is sharing crafts with the world.  Don't get me wrong, I love just making things too, and admiring them, but sharing and inspiring others to create something of their own is so rewarding (I come from a long line of teachers/tinkers).  Being on T.V. is the best because you reach so many people all over the country.  I've been so fortunate to have had the pleasure and honor of being the craft expert on the Marie Osmond Show on the Hallmark Channel this past year.  Production is wrapping at the end of the month so I'm feeling a bit sentimental about having had the good luck of being a part of such a remarkable team.  I've put some of my most beloved appearances on a Youtube Channel to share them with friends who don't get the channel or are out of the country.  Click below:




The makeup/hair/styling team.  Mowhawk Makeup is the girl.  She is a magician.

Showing Marie how to use power tools.  She's an eager apprentice and such a quick learner.

It's all in the family.  Here, her lovely daughter, Rachel is modeling an outfit from my fashion makeover  segment.

Silly photo stills they take after each segment...  Indiana Jones-y Sony.

Dip Dye Abra-Cadabra!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frenchy Rat Ears Halloween Costume

Fortune Cookie Costume

Phoebe and Rob's Sign